- Street: Address: #A1Eo, St 142, Western Sorya Shopping Center, Phnom Penh
- Phone number: 010 789 010 / 095 345 353
- Listed: March 21, 2015 12:17 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
CMED GROUP is moving forward with today’s opportunities. To progress, we never stop asking questions. Nowadays the world is developing at the fast pace, the company sees changes as challenges for creativeness and innovations. Under our focused policies and business strategies, we are challenging ourselves to become one of the best in the industry we operate in. The business of CMED GROUP is divided into 3 groups, Retail and Distribution, Solution, and Property development.
– Support the printing design and Modern Gas website developing and update product information
– Design different types of web site template & typography as required
– Design all kind of materials such as (Brochures, leaflet, logo, magazine, billboard, product catalogues, flyers, posters/banners, etc.) according to the requirements
– Create & modify fonts according to guidelines
– Work on multitasks at the same time using a wide range of medias, including photography and computer aided design
– Produce visual solutions to the communication needs using a mix of creative skills and commercial awareness
– Determine style, technique, and medium best suited to organization promotion strategies
– Understand industry trends, product capabilities and customer requirements
– Prepare work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials
– Illustrate concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts
– Be involve in meetings to discuss concepts and ideas for design layouts, colors, images and other matters concerning overall graphic design
– Ensure final draft is complete and no area is left empty
– Conduct other jobs assigned by supervisor
– Degree in Computer Science or a related field
– Minimum experience of 1 year in similar job
– Be creative, with an eye for good design and enjoy artistic work
– Proficiency with the latest versions of Adobe Creative Suite including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustration, Adobe In Design, Adobe Flash, and other design tools
– Proven ability to apply skills creatively to a wide range of project types for a variety of markets.
– Knowledge of graphic animation, video editing, needs to now to create media presentations using different software
– Detail oriented, flexible and self-motivated
– Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
– Flexible about working hours as required by business demands.
– Positive working attitude, able to work alone and as a team
– Good English proficiency.
– Good interpersonal and communications skills.
– Ability to independently work, decide and set priorities to tight deadlines
591 total views, 1 today