- Street: No. 148, Preah Sihanouk Blvd, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Phone number: 855 98 630 108
- Listed: March 18, 2015 7:35 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ABA Bank is one of Cambodia’s premier banking institutions. Founded in 1996 as the Advanced Bank of Asia Limited, ABA was originally set up to provide commercial banking services to a limited number of corporate clients.
Today, ABA is an independent, SME-focused, mid-sized commercial bank with a multi-branch and multi-city network spread across Cambodia and offers full-service banking facilities to Cambodians from all walks of life.
ABA’s branch network currently extends to 10 nationwide, with seven of those located in Phnom Penh. There are also branches in Siem Reap, Battambang and Kampong Cham. In 2011, ABA opened its flagship premier banking branch in downtown Phnom Penh to service its corporate and VIP clients.
A winner of Asian Banking & Finance Magazine’s 2011 Retail Bank of the Year award, ABA prides itself in offering some of the most technologically advanced banking services in Cambodia. It also offers a unique personal banking experience to corporate and retail customers.
Having serviced the corporate and retail banking sectors in Cambodia successfully for a number of years, in 2011 ABA Bank turned its attention to the ‘microbusiness’ sector – its aim is to provide the best service and financial terms and conditions to Cambodia’s small and medium size enterprises (SMEs).
|This role is responsible for providing efficient consultation to customer which match to their current business and attract customer to join with ABA bank. S/he shall require knowledgeable of trade finance terms and theory and be more friendly with customer during visit customer at their site or their companies; also providing customer with information that ABA now are part of National Bank of Canada.
– Prepare schedule for meeting with trade finance client.
|– Bachelor degree in business, accounting or finance and banking.
– Two (2) years experience with sales, marketing outside or trade sales.
– Knowledge of trade finance service and trade loan.
– Understanding work-flow of trade finance.
– Be able to consult trade loan with customers independently.
– Willing to learn new things.
– Good communication skill.
– Responsibility and loyalty with bank.
– Self confident and self motivation encourage.
– Good writing and communication in English.
– Computer literacy.
** Closing Date: March 28th, 2015 at 5:00 pm.
360 total views, 2 today